Look Through My Eyes and See What I See

Just my thoughts, my beliefs, my opinions, and my truths. Please post. I invite conversation. Don't want to post online...that's cool. Email your comments to kiagsmith@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Emotions

I'm really trying to erase you, but you keep coming into my mind. Why can't our situation be simple, or at least less complicated? One moment I hate you and want you to die. You not existing would make my life easier. But the next I miss you and need you in my world. Confusing, right? Most often, I'm confused. How could something so good, so promising, so open, honest, and genuine appear to go so wrong? Then the fear arises again. What's going to happen next? How will you hurt me this time? For me to be ok, I must hate you, but to …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home